Vision and Values
On 1st January 2018 a new Executive Head Teacher and a new Chair of Governors took up post at Southfield Junior School.
Southfield Junior and Eastrop Infant Schools share an Executive Head Teacher and Chair of Governors. Although we are two, stand alone academies, we have formed a special partnership in which we make the best use of our resources so that the children receive an excellent and seamless education throughout their primary years. Together, Southfield and Eastrop share a vision, set by our Governing Bodies in March 2018.
We will achieve this by:
Our partnership will be recognised locally and nationally as a beacon of educational excellence.
From tiny acorns great oaks grow!
- Enabling families to access outstanding provision with seamless transition from one stage to the next
- Nurturing children so that they are confident and independent
- Delivering, with consistency, an engaging curriculum through exemplary teaching
- Supporting children and adults to be aspirational, lifelong learners
- Encouraging our school community to enjoy our safe and sustainable environment
- Engaging with communities through collaborative, inclusive and outward-facing relationships
- Sharing successes and helping each other to realise that learning has no limits